Rich white chocolate and whipped cream combine in these fast-to-fix berry-topped treats. Although the tarts originally called for dark chocolate, I prepare them with white chocolate. I double the recipe when I’m asked to bring a dessert to special events. They’re always a hit.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min.YIELD:6 servings
• 3 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
• 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
• 18 fresh raspberries
• 6 mint sprigs
• 1. In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool for 1 minute, stirring several times. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
• 2. In another small bowl, combine the milk, vanilla and melted chocolate. Add half of the whipped cream; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into tart shells. Garnish with raspberries and mint. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 336 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Taste of home